Dr. Susanne Bennett, author of The 7-Day Allergy Makeover and The Mighty Mito shares a revolutionary approach to achieving weight loss and protecting against a host of modern illnesses.
This, not so modern diet is based on the ancient-processed and fermented foods. Enter the ancient Korean wonder food: kimchi, a simple dish of fermented vegetables (including cucumbers, mustard greens, cabbage and more) that can be incorporated into any diet—keto, paleo, vegan, and more. This isn’t about starvation, deprivation, or an extreme eating plan—it’s about adding one single food and watching your body transform!
The Kimchi Diet walks you through an eight-week, step-by-step plan to make, ferment, and store kimchi in your own home, giving you all the health benefits of this plant-based food and its powerful probiotic content. Even for those who have never tried kimchi, the book details amazing, mouthwatering recipes—in spicy and non-spicy versions—that can all be made with very little prep time and no cooking. Just chop, salt, mix, and store!
Furthermore, this book details the slew of recent scientific studies that reveal why making and eating kimchi with your family is one of the single best things you can do for your health, especially for anyone concerned with obesity, diabetes, anxiety, cancer prevention, heart disease, and more.
Inside you’ll find:
- Why kimchi is the world’s #1 super food
- How to make and store enough kimchi for your eight-week transformation
- Why homemade kimchi is different than store-bought yogurt, sauerkraut, industrially produced kimchi, or other probiotic foods
- Why probiotic pills can’t compete with real, natural kimchi
- How kimchi can help you with weight loss, fighting diabetes, and heart disease
- How eating kimchi can elevate your mood and alleviate anxiety
- How to make vegan, paleo, keto, spicy and not-spicy versions of kimchi
- Dr. Bennett’s complete Ultimate Anti-inflammatory Nutrition Plan so you can eat more healthfully and get the most out of your kimchi
- Links to resources, videos, and more exotic kimchi recipes
The Kimchi Diet will help you feel lighter, happier, and full of energy, providing your family with all the joys and health benefits of kimchi that people in Korea have known for millennia.