Quercetin is the Queen of Natural Anti-histimines!
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid, found in deep dark red and purple fruits such as red apples, cherries, black berries, , grapefruit, onions, broccoli, dark green leafy vegetables, rooibos tea, and in herbs & spices such as parsley, sage and cayenne. It can also be taken in a supplement form.
Quercetin is a natural compound that blocks histamines involved in allergies- always in my natal allergy kit!
Why I love Quercetin:
1. is a super antioxidant to prevents cellular/DNA damage
2. helps control inflammation
3. has anti-estrogenic effects
4. displays unique anticancer properties
5. can help with non-alcoholic fatty liver inflammation and scarring
Can you guess which nutrient is the KING of natural antihistamines?
I want to hear from you!