When tea comes to mind, it is a hot and soothing cup of joy that relaxes the body on a cold night or relieves symptoms when feeling sick. Organic white mulberry tea surpasses those perceptions and has incredible health benefits that will help you feel better right away.
White mulberry tea derives from the leaves of the mulberry tree that originated from Asia. It is caffeine free that contains various healthy ingredients that help eliminate and treat major health issues such as diabetes. Mulberry tea has a variety of nutrients such as: calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, amino acids, 1-DNJ (1-deoxinorjirimiycin), phytosterol, quercetin, flavonoids, carotenoids, chlorophyll, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
In comparison to green tea, white mulberry tea contains 2.5 times more iron and ten times more calcium found in milk. No wonder this tea holds a major responsibility within maintaining one’s well-being. There are 5 healthy benefits from drinking white mulberry tea.
- Blood Sugar Balancer: One of many imperative health issues that mulberry tea help control diabetes. 1-DNJ (1-Deoxinorjirimiycin) is the substance that keeps the uncontrollable amounts of sugar away that triggers the blood sugar levels to increase. In treating diabetes, getting a grasp of blood sugar levels on a consistent basis is key. In prediabetes and diabetes, the blood sugar levels rise, and the body produces more insulin, leading to insulin insensitivity/resistance. 1-DNJ minimize the sugar imbalance leading to healthier blood sugar levels.
- Weight Loss: 1-DNJ (1-Deoxinorjirimiycin) also assists in weight loss. It blocks the unnecessary carbohydrates from digesting and turning into sugars. DNJ is also know to supports good bacteria health.
- Appetite Control: Organic white mulberry tea can reduce your appetite and burn more calories. Having a cup 30 minutes prior to your meal will kickstart the 1-DNJ to block those carbohydrates in your meal. Along with drinking this tea specifically for weight loss, it is key to have a healthy lifestyle of diet and exercise.
- Vital Nutrients: Vitamin A, and B1, found in white mulberry tea helps with your skin, eyes, nervous system and immune system. This tea has shown sign of improvements in vision and reflexes, lessen dark spots and blemishes, and stronger resistance to bacteria and viruses.
- Liver Health: White mulberry tea also serves as an antioxidant and helps cleanses out the liver of toxic waste accumulated from excess alcohol and other chemical substances.
There are many tea brands that have their own white mulberry tea but my favorite brand is organicmulberrytea.com. This product is found mainly in Japanese grocery stores so getting it online may be the most convenient way to try it for yourself and family. There is a store locator on their site that can be used to find stores near you that carry the tea.
BTW- instead of using one tea bag per cup, I actually cut the paper tea bag and pour ½ teaspoon into a cup of hot water, then I just add more hot water as needed. This makes the tea bag last longer and you can get 5-6 cups of tea out of one bag. I believe drinking the tea leaves will also give you more of an overall advantage!
Get your Organic White Mulberry Tea and sip for better wellness!