The Organic Traditions® Difference Hemp has been used as a nourishing food for thousands of years. Hemp hearts are a source of Phosphorus, Magnesium, Potassiumand Calcium. Hemp is the perfect protein for vegans and vegetarians as it is easy to digest and contains valuable essential amino acids.
Hemp provides both Omega 6 and Omega 3 Fatty Acids. There is also GLA or Gamma Linolenic Acid in Hemp, a type of Omega 6 fatty
acid that has been shown to provide numerous health benefits. As a gluten free seed with vegetarian Omega 3, Hemp Hearts provide
ideal nutrition along with a delicate, nutty flavor that easily incorporates into all recipes. Organic Traditions Canadian grown hemp hearts
are raw, hulled, moist and incredibly fresh.
• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• A source of Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium and Fiber
• A vegetarian source of beneficial Omega 3
• A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
• No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, oils or coatings