Wellness for Life Nutraceuticals Fiber+™
Fiber+™ is a combination of fibers derived from fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds, and tree extracts with added friendly bacteria and prebiotics. This product was designed with the features of the Paleolithic diet in mind, which is what human physiology is most likely adapted.
Fiber+’s unique features:
• 12 types of fiber: acacia gum, guar gum (from guar seeds), cellulose gum, carrot fiber, cranberry and flax seeds, psyllium husk, apple pectin, orange and prune fiber and two root fibers: inulin (from chicory root) and Konjac Glucomannan
• Free of non-paleolithic food extracts: grains (wheat, oat or rice bran) or legumes (pea, beans or soy fibers).
• gluten and lectin free, low allergenicity
• free of phytates (phytate fiber is found in grains, has an acid load and binds minerals, which interferes with their absorption)
• Has significant antioxidant activity from FIBREGUM TAN (a unique acacia gum high in polyphenols) and cranberry seed powder (also high in polyphenols and anthocyanidins that give it its red color).
• Negligible caloric value, no significant carbohydrate content (although fiber is required to be listed as g of carbohydrates on food labels)
• A good balance of soluble and insoluble fibers, with emphasis on soluble fiber (which is very hard to get from common diets)
• Guaranteed purity: free of toxic contaminants
• Naturally flavored: no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors
• MIXES WELL & TASTES GREAT!